Friday 26 October 2012

Fruitful

The weather has not been kind this year. Too much rain and the harvest of all kinds of crops is not as good as usual.

Last year I found an unexpected abundance of fruit in my garden. An example of God's provision and how he longs to lavish His good gifts on us.

The discovery was made when I needed to know God was near, as I was approaching the first anniversary of Andrew's death.

This year there has been little actual fruit to harvest but God continues to bless me in different amazing ways. Another crop of fruit wouldn't have surprised and excited me in the same way.

You can click back below to read last year's post...

unravelling edges: Unexpected Fruit: (posted Oct 20th 2011) Once upon a time in our garden we had a two bushes that grew up either side of a set of steps leading down to the lower part of the gard...

Damson harvest 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment